Wednesday, July 18, 2018


Latest Post -    7/18/18    Jos. R. Walsh

I see a Troubled Man...

 Who cares really, who's peeing on whom behind closed doors?
 I care not, really, to be the arbiter of Anyone's Sexual Conduct. I'm not implying that those 'salacious' allegations against Donald Trump are valid. My point is, even if they are, Who Cares?  

I've changed my point of view of Mr. Trump. I've seen him as a manipulating, tricky sneak. And, if you'll read my previous post, a Russian Agent. https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=341860018597661788#editor/target=post;postID=8711345003791587374;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=1;src=postname
 I still believe all those things may be true. However, 
I now have a different perspective: I see a troubled man. The Russians most certainly have Something on Donald J. Trump, and they are holding it over him, and he's scared. I see a Victim, a Hostage.

Mr. Trump is quite obviously a reckless and feckless individual. This, in the end, will be his undoing. 
By his poor conduct, he's made himself available for extortion. I believe that by the time of Trump's appearance in Moscow for his vaunted  Miss Universe Pageant in 2013, he was, as an American Celebrity and notorious Financier, of at least some interest to Russian Intelligence Operators. As such, he was under their attention, surveillance, and quite possibly, entrapment. 

There is endless valid evidence that at the time leading up to, at the time of, 
and after the Pageant, Trump was in overwhelming financial trouble. There is  voluminous evidence that  Russian Oligarchs, Putin's Gang, were aware of  Trump's problems and eager to provide relief. Thus came Mr. Trump, a careless and amoral player, into their grip.   

Observing Mr. Trump in the presence of his Captor, Putin, I saw a cowed and panicked man. Looking into his eyes, I saw a scared rabbit. I saw a captive, a Victim. If seen in that light, Trump's bizarre behavior makes sense. To quote Rachel Maddow -   ' the inexplicable becomes explicable'. 

I believe that Trump's sexual adventures are the least of his problems with Putin. Although they may be humiliating, no one is going throw Trump in jail for his alleged Moscow escapades. Money-Laundering, Bank Fraud, Conspiracy to Defraud, are Crimes often resulting in Conviction and often Incarceration. I think these are things causing Mr. Trump sleepless nights and hysterical Twitter Rants.  I believe This is Why Trump goes on endlessly about his 'massive' and 'brilliant' Presidential 
Campaign. He needs to ceaselessly remind everyone paying attention that he Won. He defeated the Evil and Scandalous Hillary Clinton, and it is he, who is now the undisputed Champion.

Special Counsel Robt.Mueller  is now well along the way of 'following the money'. With the Indictment and Incarceration of his Campaign Manager, Paul Manifort, himself a notorious and desperate International Financier with nefarious Russian connections, the Guilty Plea of Gen. Mike Flynn, again a suspicious individual with dubious Russian connections, the seizure by Federal Prosecutors of Trump's Attorney/Fixer Micheal Cohen's Records and various Documentation, all lead to the inevitable conclusion that Donald Trump is in deep trouble with the U.S. Justice System.

Trump's bizarre contortions in avoiding any conflict with Putin will ultimately prove useless at the end of Mueller's Investigation as he moves into Prosecution of the Offenders. Truth will Out. And as Sad and Deplorable as it all is, the Truth will ultimately set Trump Free of Putin's 'Kidnapping'. It will however end in Mr. Trump having to face American Justice. How that will all play-out still remains somewhat of a Constitutional Mystery - the unresolved issue of the Indictment of a sitting U.S. President.    
My Good Friend in Binghamton, Pat Foster, says: 'The Truth will set you Free. It may hurt like hell for a little while; but it will set you Free eventually'.
True That, Pat, Thanks ! jw
p.s. If you enjoy my Reporting, Please check-out my New Novel - '11/11 ...'

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1983209848/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1529548656&sr=1-2&keywords=11%2F11+-+Retribution++Jos.+R.+Walsh

  

No comments:

Post a Comment